A coffee grinder, as the name implies, grinds roasted coffee beans and prepares them for the brewing process. The grinder, as the name implies, grinds roasted coffee beans to the right consistency, so when you pour water over it, the flavors and aroma are released. Many coffee connoisseurs say the best investment to improve your coffee experience is the coffee grinder!
Some people go so far as to say the type of coffee grinder you use can dramatically improve your coffee drinking experience. No matter what brewing method or type of coffee you prefer, freshly ground coffee just can’t be beaten. The quality of your coffee drink will depend, at least in part, on how evenly your coffee is ground and how hot the coffee grinder gets during the grinding process.
We reviewed dozens of coffee grinders to identify the best of the best. We looked at the different types of coffee grinders, cost, capacity, blade speed, the heat generated, and a host of other factors to consider when choosing the perfect coffee grinder for your ideal cup of morning joe.
The KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder won the best overall top pick because it’s an excellent blend of quality, durability, convenience, and affordability. You’ll appreciate being able to quickly grind enough whole coffee beans to brew up to 12 cups of coffee with the push of a button. The stainless steel blade and bowl are durable and easy to maintain.
In This Article
The 5 Top-Rated Coffee Makers
|KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder
|Best Burr Grinder
|OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
|Best Budget Coffee Grinder
|Mr. Coffee Electric Coffee Grinder
|Best Manual Coffee Grinder
|JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder
|Best Blade Coffee Grinder
|Bodum BISTRO Blade Grinder
*Ratings are from Amazon at the time of publication and can change.
Best Coffee Maker Overall: KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder
The KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder is durable and convenient. Markings on the inside of the stainless steel bowl help you measure the number of beans appropriate for 4, 8, 10, or 12 cups of brewed coffee. The clear top lets you see the grinding process so you can achieve the perfect consistency.
You’ll appreciate the one-touch operation! Just push down on the cover and release to stop the grinder. The stainless steel blade will quickly and easily grind whole coffee beans.
The stainless steel bowl lifts out easily so you can transfer the grinds to your coffee maker and keep everything clean. The KitchenAid grinder has an optional spice grinder accessory so you can grind fresh spices like cumin or coriander.
KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder Key Features:
- Clear top lets you see the grinding process so you can achieve the best consistency
- One-touch operation only requires you to hold down the lid to grind and release the lid to stop
- Optional stainless steel spice grinding bowls let you grind fresh spices like cumin and coriander
- 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
Best Burr Coffee Grinder: OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
The OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder uses durable, conical burrs to provide uniformly ground coffee for the best possible taste. Adjust the grind size from coarse grounds for your French Press to fine grounds for your espresso machine.
This grinder has 15 settings, plus micro settings! Once you find your favorite settings, the timer and one-touch start remembers your settings so you don’t have to worry about messing up your morning brew.
The durable, stainless steel conical burrs produce even, uniform grounds for the best flavor. The hopper holds up to 0.75 lbs of coffee beans and the grounds container can hold up to 110 grams of coffee (enough to brew 12 cups of coffee).
Many electric conical burr coffee grinders create static electricity, but customers love that there is significantly less static electricity with the OXO grinder, making it easier to clean. It also has a motor with lower RPMs, which prevents it from getting hot and burning the coffee grounds.
OXO Brew Conical Burr Coffee Grinder Key Features:
- Conical burr design produces uniformly ground coffee
- One-touch button for easy grinding
- Start timer preserves your favorite settings
- Slower motor speed produces less heat, reducing the risk of burning the coffee grounds
Best Budget Coffee Grinder: Mr. Coffee Electric Coffee Grinder
The Mr. Coffee Electric Coffee Grinder is the perfect blend of budget-friendly functionality. Grind your coffee or fresh spices to your exact preferences. The clear lid lets you see the grinding process. The safety on/off switch is a great feature to keep your fingers safe from the blade.
The longer you run the grinder, the finer it will grind the coffee or spices. Customers also say this grinder works well on dried herbs (though Mr. Coffee doesn’t specifically mention this use in their product description). Other customers appreciate that this grinder is quieter than comparable coffee grinders.
The grinding chamber is big enough to hold grounds for up to 12 cups of coffee. It’s also designed for easy, mess-free pouring. You won’t have to worry about spilling freshly ground coffee while pouring it into the filter or container.
Mr. Coffee Electric Coffee Grinder Key Features:
- Works on coffee beans and fresh spices
- Transparent lid lets you monitor the grinding process
- Longer, 36″ cord
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Size: 4.7 x 8.8 x 4.8 inches.
Best Manual Coffee Grinder: JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder
The JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder has over 15 settings. Whether you use a French Press, a drip coffee maker, or an espresso machine, you’ll be able to enjoy fresh, perfectly ground coffee. With no wires, batteries, or power, you’ll enjoy freedom to grind whole coffee beans anywhere in your house or around the world! A removable hand crank makes this grinder even more compact.
Manual coffee grinders tend to be quieter than electric grinders. The JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder is nearly 90% quieter than electric grinders! Some people even embrace the ritual of manually grinding their coffee as part of their morning routine.
This coffee grinder also has ceramic burrs instead of metal burrs. Ceramic lasts up to five times longer than the stainless steel burrs. The patent-pending locking mechanism also enhances consistency.
JavaPresse coffee grinders are put through rigorous, professional-grade inspections to ensure quality and durability. Every coffee maker also comes with a coupon code for a free bag of whole bean coffee.
JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder Key Features:
- Built-in adjustable grind selector has over 15 settings
- Manual coffee grinder does not require batteries or electricity
- Up to 90% quieter than electric grinders
- Removable hand crank makes the grinder more compact and portable
Best Blade Coffee Grinder: Bodum BISTRO Blade Grinder
The Bodum BISTRO Blade Grinder uses stainless-steel blades to quickly grind your favorite whole coffee beans to whatever texture you prefer. The push-button control lets you choose between continuous grind and pulsing grind. The clear lid lets you observe the process so you can enjoy a perfect grind every time.
Despite its small size, you will be able to grind enough whole beans to brew up to 34 ounces of coffee. The small red safety button prevents the grinder from running unless the lid is latched securely.
The durable, stainless steel blade spins at the ideal RPM for grinding whole bean coffee. A 150W motor provides the right amount of power without overheating the coffee grounds. You’ll be able to enjoy course-ground coffee in just 8 to 10 seconds. For fine-ground coffee, grind the beans for about 30 seconds.
Customers love the compact design and cord storage that makes it easy to store this grinder on the counter or in the cabinet. The grinder is easy to clean with a soft, dry brush.
Bodum BISTRO Blade Grinder Key Features:
- Stainless-steel cutting blades
- Powerful 150W motor spins the blades at the right RPM to cut the coffee beans precisely
- Push button control lets you choose between pulse action or continuous grinding.
- Transparent lid lets you track the entire grinding process to achieve the perfect consistency.
- Safety feature prevents blade from running unless the lid is secured.
- Grinds enough whole beans to brew 8 cups of coffee
- Compact design with convenient cord storage.
- Measures 6” x 3.5” x 3”.
Who Should Buy a Coffee Grinder
Anyone who enjoys sipping a cup of freshly brewed coffee should invest in a quality coffee grinder. Roasted coffee beans need to be ground into a powder to increase the surface area to release the flavor and aroma into the water. A coffee grinder lets you grind just enough coffee for your morning brew. This way, you’ll always be able to enjoy fresh, great-tasting coffee! Due to oxidation, Ground coffee absorbs moisture, air, and smells, which impact the taste and quality. Freshly ground coffee has a better taste and produces a superior cup of coffee. A coffee grinder allows you to purchase whole roasted coffee beans and grind enough for one brew or a few days at a time.
A coffee grinder also allows you to control the size of the coffee grounds to match your favorite brewing method. The finer the grind size, the less time it takes for the flavor to be extracted. For example, if you use a French Press, coffee connoisseurs say you should use a course-ground coffee. The French Press has a wire filter and you soak the grains longer. If you prefer an espresso, you’ll want to grind your coffee very finely because the machine uses steam pressure to extract the coffee flavor and smell from the grounds.
If you’re looking to achieve that perfectly brewed cup for those hot days, you may want to check out The Best Cold Brew Coffee Makers.
Important Features to Consider
There are several types of coffee grinders on the market with many features to consider. Here’s what to consider when selecting a coffee grinder for your kitchen.
- Type of coffee grinder. There are two main types of coffee grinders on the market: blade grinders and burr grinders. Blade coffee grinders are very common. They tend to cost less and are the most widely available. One benefit of blade grinders is that they also work great for grinding spices. Burr grinders typically cost more but tend to grind coffee more uniformly than blade grinders. Because all the coffee particles are ground to the same size, it produces a smoother, higher-quality coffee drink.
- Two types of burr coffee grinders. There are two types of burr coffee grinders. Flat burr grinders are the most expensive, but they produce the most consistent particle size. Conical burr grinders are quieter and a little more affordable than flat burr grinders.
- Size. Coffee grinders aren’t very large appliances, but some take up more space than others. Before selecting a grinder, decide how much space you would like to give to a new coffee grinder.
- Particle size and consistency. This is probably the most important factor to consider when purchasing a coffee grinder. For the best coffee drink, you want a coffee grinder that produces fine and consistent coffee grounds. If you drink espresso, it’s especially important to choose a coffee grinder that produces very fine grounds.
- Grind settings. If you drink a variety of coffee types, consider purchasing a grinder that has multiple consistency settings. Stepless grinders allow you to choose the precise grind settings for your taste.
- Capacity. Capacity refers to the amount of coffee the grinder can hold at a time. Freshly ground coffee beans produce a more flavorful cup of coffee. Most people choose a coffee grinder that can grind enough coffee for each day. If you plan to grind coffee for one or two people, then a small-capacity grinder will serve you well. If you expect to make coffee for several people at a time, you should consider a high-capacity coffee grinder.
- Speed. With coffee grinders, high-speed is not necessarily better. High-speed coffee grinders produce more heat, which may burn the coffee beans. Coffee grinders with lower-speed motors are called “direct-drive grinders.” It’s almost always better to choose a coffee grinder with a lower-speed motor.
- Heat. Heat will significantly impact how your coffee tastes. If your grinder heats the coffee beans, it will burn the grounds and even change the flavor of the coffee! More expensive coffee grinders give you the ability to control the speed of the blades and reduce the amount of heat.
- Dosing. Dosing refers to where the grinder puts the coffee after it’s ground. A coffee grinder with a doser drops the coffee grounds into a chamber so it’s easy to pour them into the coffee filter. Some people prefer coffee grinders without a doser because they dispense the grounds directly, instead of letting the grounds sit in the chamber and get stale.
- Cleaning and use. Some people prioritize convenience and speed. Other people enjoy a more involved preparation and brewing process. Some grinders are simple to use and keep clean. Others require a few extra steps. Before purchasing a coffee grinder, it’s best to read reviews and select a grinder that fits your lifestyle and preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a coffee grinder and how does it work?
Coffee grinders are actually very common household appliances. They grind roasted coffee beans to the right consistency for the best cup of coffee. A coffee grinder allows you to grind coffee beans to the right consistency for the type of coffee maker you have. Traditional coffee makers work best with medium or fine grounds. Espresso machines work best with very finely ground coffee. Medium or coarse-ground coffee is ideal for French Presses.
Blade grinders are the most common type of coffee grinder. They use metal blades that rotate to cut and smash the coffee beans. The longer you grind the beans, the finer they will be. Burr grinders use metal plates with grooves in them. One plate stays in place and the other moves, grinding the coffee beans between them. You can adjust the grind size by moving the plates closer together or further apart.
Are burr coffee grinders really better?
Blade coffee grinders are perfectly fine for a regular cup of coffee, but if you want to savor and enjoy the complex flavors of gourmet coffee, you should consider investing in a burr coffee grinder. Unlike blade coffee grinders, burr grinders actually “grind” the coffee beans between two burred metal plates. The most important advantage to a burr coffee grinder is that it produces uniform coffee grounds for better-tasting coffee.
A burr grinder also gives you the freedom to adjust the coarseness or fineness to suit different types of coffee and espresso makers. Having the right size coffee grounds prevents clogging problems in your coffee maker.
Are manual coffee grinders better than electric?
Every type of coffee grinder has its own advantages and disadvantages, but manual coffee grinders are typically the most affordable, reliable, and versatile coffee grinders on the market. A manual grinder requires more elbow grease, but you will have more uniform coffee grounds. You’ll also be able to avoid overheating and damaging the coffee beans.
Manual coffee grinders also tend to be smaller and less expensive than electric grinders. They also tend to be very portable. Many customers also report that manual coffee grinders are more durable than electric grinders because they are very simple machines.
How long do I grind coffee beans?
Every coffee grinder is slightly different. It’s important to grind your coffee depending on the type of brewing method you use. Coarse ground coffee is like the texture of potting soil, with chunks and distinct particles. Medium ground coffee is akin to the texture of coarse sand. Fine coffee grounds have a smooth texture similar to sugar or salt. Superfine coffee grounds are close to the texture of powdered sugar or flour. Turkish ground coffee is the finest grind. It’s similar to very powdery flour.
Coarse ground coffee is ideal if you use a French Press, vacuum coffee maker, percolator, or cold brew maker. If you have an auto-drip coffee maker that uses flat bottom filters, then medium ground coffee will produce the best drink. Drip makers that use cone-shaped filters require medium/fine ground coffee. Stovetop espresso pots and some drip makers with cone-shaped filters require finely ground coffee. You should use superfine ground coffee in espresso machines.
Other Coffee Grinders We Reviewed
We looked at 20 other coffee grinders. Even though they didn’t make our 5 best coffee grinders list, they’re the best of the rest and each is still a great option for your coffee-making habits. The information you’ll need to compare each one is included with the listing.
Burr Coffee Grinders
Ariete is a world-renowned coffee machine brand and this coffee grinder blends elegant design and high-quality performance. Heavy-duty conical burr discs ensure that you can enjoy perfectly ground coffee, whether you prefer coarse-ground or ultra-fine ground coffee. With 15 grinder settings, you’ll be able to enjoy the perfect grind every time. The removable bean hopper can hold about 13 ounces of coffee beans and the grounds container can hold up to 6.5 ounces of coffee grounds. Customers appreciate the easy-to-clean, compact design.
- 15 grinder settings let you choose from coarse to ultra-fine ground coffee
- Heavy-duty conical burr discs produce consistent grounds
- Size: 14″ high and 9″ x 5″ wide
- Cord length: 38″
- 1-year limited warranty
Experts say this is THE go-to entry-level coffee grinder for anyone who wants to brew a perfect cup of coffee at home. It boasts 40 individual grind settings so you can select the perfect level of coarseness for all the popular brew methods (French Press, drip machines, espresso, etc.). The 40mm hardened steel burrs are durable and deliver a consistent grind. Either use the on/off switch for a continuous grind or the pulse button for a quick burst. Don’t just throw it away if anything ever breaks! Baratza grinders are designed to be serviceable for better environmental sustainability and to ensure you enjoy your grinder for many years.
- 40 individual grind settings so you can choose the perfect coarseness for your coffee maker
- 40mm hardened steel burrs
- Small footprint design to take up less counter space
- Designed to be serviceable like commercial grinders, so you can repair it if it breaks instead of throwing it away
Conical burr coffee grinders offer the most versatility and precision. This coffee grinder offers 16 grind settings, from ultra-fine to coarse. The gear reduction motor is designed to reduce noise and static build-up. Customers appreciate that the Capresso grinder has an easy-to-clean, removable upper burr. It also has a safety lock feature that prevents the grinder from turning on if the bean hopper is not properly attached. The bean hopper holds up to 8.8 ounces of whole coffee beans and the grounds container can hold up to 4 ounces of ground coffee. Both containers are removable for easy cleaning and storage.
- Commercial quality conical steel burrs are produced as a matched pair and hand-assembled for a precise fit
- Removable upper burr for convenient cleaning
- 16 grind settings from Turkish fine to coarse ground
- Whole bean hopper capacity: 8.8 ounces
Chefman set out to design a coffee grinder that eliminates the hassle of enjoying freshly ground coffee. This grinder delivers a consistent grind. With 17 grind settings, you’ll be able to find the perfect coarseness for your coffee brewer. The bean hopper holds enough coffee beans for you to grind coffee for up to 12 cups of coffee at a time! The burr-style grinder stays cooler, preventing the coffee beans from overheating (which damages the flavors and aroma). The burr grinding disc and containers come off for easy cleaning. The grinder also comes with a free cleaning brush!
- Burr mill system reduces heat, static, and noise
- Detachable burr grinding disc and container for easy cleaning
- Includes a brush for easy cleaning
- 1-year assurance
This metallic flat burr coffee grinder is designed to give you full control over the grinding process. With 12 grind settings and intermediate settings, you can adjust the grind level for any type of coffee maker. The auto-stop feature only grinds the amount of coffee you need for each brew, from 2 to 12 cups of coffee. The bean hopper holds up to 8 ounces of coffee beans (enough for up to 32 cups of coffee). Customers appreciate the removable top burr and integrated cleaning brush.
- Metallic flat burr coffee grinder
- 12 settings, plus micro-adjustments give you full control to find the perfect grind settings for any coffee maker
- Removable top burr makes it easy to clean and maintain
- Easy on/off button with one-touch control and auto-stop at the end of the grind cycle
This conical burr coffee grinder uses high-quality components and a 110-watt motor. It has 18 grind settings from coarse to ultra-fine. Whether you use a cold-brew coffee maker, espresso machine, or French Press, this coffee grinder will grind coffee uniformly and at the right consistency. The bean hopper holds up to 8 ounces of coffee beans and the grounds container holds up to 5 ounces of coffee. The simple, one-touch design includes a control dial for you to grind the right amount of coffee for each brew. The grinder shuts off automatically when it finishes grinding the amount you selected.
- Conical burr grinder with commercial-grade grinder blades
- See-through bean hopper holds up to 8 ounces of coffee bean
- Coffee grounds container holds up to 5 ounces of ground coffee
- One-button design for easy use
The SHARDOR burr coffee grinder is designed to reduce the risk of overheating and oxidation of the coffee during the grinding process. This helps preserve the flavor and aroma so you can enjoy a superior cup of coffee. The 16 grinding settings allow you to select the perfect texture for your coffee maker. The quantity control dial allows you to grind the right amount of coffee to brew 2 to 12 cups of coffee. With just the push of a button, you’ll have the exact amount of freshly ground coffee you need! The grinder automatically shuts off when the grinding process is complete. Customers rave about how easy this grinder is to use and clean.
- The metallic burr grinding system prevents overheating and oxidation of the coffee during the grinding process
- Stainless-steel blade
- The clear lid lets you see the grinding process
- 16 grinding options, from ultra-fine to coarse
- Quantity control lets you grind enough for 2 to 12 cups of coffee
- Includes a free cleaning brush
Manual Coffee Grinders
With the Armory manual grinder, you’ll enjoy a much quieter grinder. The unique “never-dull” blades will have your coffee ground to perfection in under 2 minutes. Adjust the conical burr to the right consistency, from extra coarse to ultra-fine. This unique manual grinder is small enough to take anywhere, making it the perfect addition to your portable French Press. The compact design, this grinder has a large enough capacity for 5 cups of coffee at a time! It comes with a comprehensive instruction manual to help you get the most out of your grinder.
- Ceramic conical burrs
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Comfortable silicone hand grip
- 15 dial settings
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes a free stainless steel travel espresso mug
The Gusteau Delice manual coffee grinder is designed to combine beauty and function. The long, foldable handle has a prism shape, making it comfortable and easier to turn. The built-in grind selector guarantees you will have perfectly ground coffee every time (from ultra-fine to extra coarse). Because it doesn’t require any batteries or electricity, you can take this grinder on all your adventures. Slip this grinder and scoop into your backpack and take it camping or to your office for perfectly ground coffee everywhere you go. High-grade ceramic burrs are more durable than metal blades.
- Compact and portable design, it is about the size of a small water bottle
- Multiple settings for the perfect grind, from coarse to ultra-fine
- Includes measuring scoop and bag clip
- Comprehensive start guide included
- 30-day money-back guarantee
This mighty little hand grinder has 15 settings so you can have the right grind for your coffee maker. A 40mm conical ceramic burr mill has a triple-mounted axle that eliminates any wobble for a more consistent grind. The ceramic burrs also last longer than most stainless steel blades. The removable hand crank helps eliminate over 90% of the noise compared to other grinders. You can store coffee beans in the bottom glass jar, making this a very portable coffee grinder. Whether you like cold brew, French Press, or espresso, this little coffee grinder is your perfect on-the-go partner.
- Unique side-mounted handle for added comfort and stability
- Stainless steel axle, mounted in three locations to add stability and eliminate burr wobble
- A combination of extra stability and tolerance of 0.004 inches guarantees a consistent grind
- 1-year full coverage warranty
This small, lightweight manual coffee grinder has a reinforced adapter to improve grind consistency and durability. Adjust the ceramic mill to achieve the ideal grind for your coffee maker. It includes a stepped grind adjustment mechanism so you can fine-tune the grinder settings. The compact design makes it easy to stow just about anywhere! The hopper stores up to two cups of coffee and has easy-to-read measurement markings on the side.
- Compact design for easy storage or transportation on the go
- Ceramic mill is very adjustable for a precise, consistent grind
- Improved reinforced adapter provides a more consistent grind and reduces wear and tear
- Stepped grind adjustment mechanism to select the right grind setting
This stainless steel coffee grinder is built to last. The durable ceramic burr lasts longer than traditional metal blades. The silicone grip adds comfort and doubles as a storage pocket for the handle. It’s designed to be portable so you can enjoy fresh-ground coffee anywhere. The grinder works, whether you turn the nob clockwise or counterclockwise and the built-in grind selector lets you adjust the coarseness of your coffee grounds. The measuring base and container helps you grind only the amount of coffee you need for each brew. A silicone lid keeps any extra ground coffee fresh.
- Stainless steel body and handle are beautiful and durable
- Silicone cover adds comfort and doubles as a storage pocket for the grinder handle
- Built-in adjustable grinder setting so you can fine-tune the coarseness of your coffee grounds for the type of coffee maker you use
- 100% customer guarantee and 30-day money-back guarantee
Triple Tree set out to design a manual coffee grinder that blends function and form. The handle length is optimized to make grinding whole coffee beans as effortless as possible. Ceramic burrs do not transfer heat to the coffee beans so you can enjoy the best flavor and aroma. A silicone lid keeps the beans fresh. Customers love that the grinder is easy to wash because everything comes apart and is washable. It comes with a cleaning brush and measuring scoop.
- Ceramic burr is durable and will not heat during the grinding process
- An adjustable grind level lets you change the coarseness of your coffee grounds to suit the type of coffee maker you use
- Two glass jars with lids will keep your coffee grounds fresh
- Includes a coffee scoop and cleaning brush
Blade Coffee Grinders
CUSIBOX proudly uses the highest quality stainless steel blades in their coffee grinders. The blade is sharp and durable enough, and the motor is powerful enough to grind coffee beans, herbs, spices, nuts, grains, and a host of other foods. It holds 50 grams of coffee. You’ll be able to grind enough to brew up to 12 cups of coffee in one grind. The motor is quiet, so you won’t disturb anyone when you’re preparing your morning coffee.
- Durable stainless steel blades
- Powerful 150-watt motor
- Multi-purpose design easily grinds coffee beans, spices, herbs, nuts, and other foods
- Control the consistency with grind time–shorter grind for coarse ground coffee and longer grind for finely-ground coffee
Enjoy freshly ground coffee in just seconds with this electric coffee grinder. It will perfectly grind coffee for all types of coffee makers, from French Presses to espresso machines. The on/off button is located on the safety lid so the grinder cannot turn on unless the cover is latched. The quiet motor doesn’t compromise power. The lid is dishwasher-safe and customers appreciate that it’s easy to keep this grinder clean with the included brush and a damp rag. They also appreciate that it’s small enough to stash in the corner of any kitchen counter.
- Multi-purpose coffee grinder can handle coffee beans, spices, corn, nuts, and other dry foods
- Stainless steel blades are powerful and durable
- One-touch on/off button
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Mueller set out to design an electric grinder that gives you complete control over the coarseness of your freshly ground coffee. This versatile grinder can handle anything from coffee beans to nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices. You’ll be able to stow this grinder easily, thanks to the small, sleek design. Mueller puts its grinders through rigorous, professional-grade inspections to ensure they outlast their competition.
- Clear lid lets you see the grinding process
- Powerful motor easily grinds herbs, nuts, spices, grains, and other foods
- Hold the button until the coffee is ground to the desired consistency
- 100% money-back guarantee
The Phoenix coffee grinder has a pulse control that gives you the ability to control how coarse or finely ground your coffee is. The stainless steel blade is durable and the large hopper lets you grind up to 70 grams of coffee at a time (enough for up to 8 cups of coffee). The compact design makes it perfect for small kitchens, office coffee bars, and other small spaces. Rubber feet help reduce noise and add stability while you grind.
- Raised bumps on the body of the grinder provide extra grip
- Stainless steel blades are durable and chop whole coffee beans, spices, some nuts, teas, and other foods quickly
- Compact, ergonomic design for easy storage
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
High-quality stainless steel blades and housing make this grinder durable, functional, and beautiful. The 200-watt motor provides a consistent, even grind. The removable bowl has measurement markings so you can grind the right amount of coffee for each brew. It holds up to 70 grams of coffee beans, enough to brew 12 cups of coffee. The grinder comes with a two-in-one spoon and brush for convenient cleaning and measuring. Press down on the lid to start grinding, and release it to stop. The amount of time you grind determines how coarsely or finely ground the coffee is.
- Stainless steel blades provide powerful grinding
- Bean hopper holds up to 70 grams of coffee beans so you can grind enough for 12 cups of coffee
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning
- Includes a 2-in-1 spoon and brush for measuring coffee and cleaning the grinder
The Sweet Alive coffee grinder will grind fresh coffee in under 20 seconds. Stainless steel blades are efficient and durable. You’ll be able to grind nuts, seeds, herbs, spices, and other foods. The safety lock prevents messes during the grinding process. The ETL approved lid activates the safety switch so the blades will not spin unless the lid is attached properly. A transparent lid lets you see the grinding process and stop when the coffee reaches the ideal consistency.
- Stainless steel blades are durable and do not rust easily
- Large grinder capacity
- Easy, one-touch on/off button
- 2-year limited warranty
Veken puts powerful motors in their coffee grinders so you can easily chop everything from coffee and spices to nuts, herbs, seeds, grains, and other food. It has 50 grams of grinding capacity so you can brew up to 12 cups of coffee. The fully-integrated cover prevents coffee grounds from spilling out. The lid is clear so you can watch the grinding process and stop at the right consistency. Despite its power, the motor is surprisingly quiet, and the compact design makes it easy to store in small spaces. The power cord detaches for easier storage.
- Stainless steel blades
- Holds up to 50 grams of coffee beans to grind enough coffee to brew 12 cups
- Multi-use design also grinds nuts, spices, grains, and other foods
- 30-days free return and replacement